t-shirt: J. Crew, skirt: eShakti
(via gaanamela)770 notes· #THIS IS A LOOK
so I’m listening to 5 Seconds of Summer’s new album…2 notes· #I already know I'm going to like it
#joan smalls #iman
Iman and Joan Smalls photographed by Sebastian Faena, Harper’s Bazaar September 2014
- Leo: the host, labels the Facebook event as "BESTEZZ NYT EVAAA"
- Virgo: has been planning said event for the past month. Do NOT break anything.
- Aries: first to get drunk, first to break something
- Capricorn: the designated driver - much to their dismay
- Gemini: gets the goss out of every social circle, starts the rumour of the night - knows everyone's business
- Pisces: smoking a joint in the corner of the room
- Sagittarius: "do you ever just FEEL?" They ask as they take another whiff of Pisces' joint
- Scorpio: first to get laid
- Cancer: holds back Aries' hair as they vomit
- Aquarius: "anyway, here's wonderwall..."
- Taurus: drunkenly hooking up with libra
- Libra: does not remember this night happening
♪ real human being and a real hero ♪
(via theelusivebloggeur)42,189 notes· #WHERE IS THIS FROM?!?!?
Eyeshadow Brushes: When it comes to eye brushes the amount of different bristles, shapes, sizes and densities are endless. I love using different eyeshadow brushes to create different looks and above are the most common variations on the market and the most used ones. Not all of these are essential for beginners or everyday makeup wearers, you can still create gorgeous eyeshadow looks with just a standard “C” eyeshadow brush, a precision crease brush and fluffy blending eyeshadow brush.
(via rasmalai)4,224 notes· #makeup
1,956 notes· #LMAO DID THIS JUST HAPPEN?
Wheres the comparison to the black women that created this style before it got a dose of bleach
what just happened
let me tell you, buying a good blow dryer is important.·
Jesus resisted Roman occupation and terror, abhorred the rich and the corruption of religious leaders, fed the hungry, gave water and wine to the thirsty, clothed the naked, healed the sick, housed the homeless, befriended prisoners and those isolated by society, and ultimately was martyred by the State. Jesus lived a life resisting oppression of all kinds. How can anyone call themselves Christian without doing the same?